Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Today's workout...

Today's workout was deceptively brutal and involved lots of "indoor" work with some outdoor stuff thrown in for good measure:

The "F" Word

KB Thrusters

KB Cleans (or you could do the KB Complex from Monday's workout instead of thrusters and cleans)

Tire Jumps

Pull-ups

Burpees

Bootstrappers

Parking Lot Sprints

Reps: 21, 15, 9 (except for the sprints, which were "down and back is one rep" with 20 seconds recovery between the second sprint...two sprints each round)

The times for today's group:

Joe: 25:05

Hoku: 27:43

Sean: 32:02

Pete: 32:15

Tommy: 33:42

Kahea: 34:47

Margeret (how the hell do you spell that?): 39:08

Excellent job by everyone!

Train hard,

SCRAPPER

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scrapper, congrats on your new facility!
It looks great!
Glad to see CrossFit Honolulu on there, too.
Hope all is well with you and your family.
Frank
www.crossfitgulfcoast.com

PB said...

Hi Scrapper, I thought I would try posting on this blog. You sill owe me your video. I ordered it like two years ago and we have been ping-ponging e-mails back and forth. I know that you went through a lot of personal stuff which delayed me getting this. I think it's very unprofessional. I paid for something I never got. Hopefully this will reach you and I will finally get my tape.